Thursday, January 13, 2011

I had an idea about a project :)

A game!
Well not very original.

A twitter game!
Now it's better, but what game?

Well I do not know yet :) but it should include several things: twitter api, social graphs, reward players for playing(for using tweets). I like also foursquare idea. I can use their api, but I will use twitter, just because I am a big fan of Biz Stone, after I saw him at the Silicon Valley comes to Cambridge event, during my Mphil Management year in Judge Business School.

However, foursquare ideas of rewarding badges, ranking, becoming a mayer and stimulating the users to add the data(the places) themselves are really good.

Maybe I will also use some location :) But for this the app should be mobile? or use geolocation capabilities of mobile browser?

hm.. I wanted to be browser based at the beginning... i need a little more time.

No comments: